KrisZilla in Vienna

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Kristine D. Make your own badge here.
Guides
15.4.06
It's a black, black Saturday
Might as well get this blog off the ground...

'twas created in a fit of despair, a desperate attempt to throw all these dark, dark thoughts out and finally Be Heard(!) and Be Understood(!) and then rainbows would burst out of my chest, my heart overwhelmed and unable to remain the usual ashen grey and the stars would explode into a chorus of song and and and....

Or I was just bored. With a lot of words bouncing in my head, but nowhere to put them.

I've tried many times to start a journal. But I could never get past the first page. Or the first post.

Maybe this time around it'll be different.

posted by K @ 12:15 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Two Zilla

Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Brain Food
Edibles
Eye Candy
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER